- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Are you looking for a school-based opportunity for the upcoming school year? ProCare is working with a great school district in Covington, Indiana that is in need of an Occupational Therapist! Open to new grads and out of state candidates!
- Full time: 37.5 hrs/week
- Full school year contract
- K-12th graders
- Candidate can make their own schedule
- Caseload will vary based on preference, skill set, and availability
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- A valid Indiana OT license
If you're interested, please apply today by sending a copy of your resume to: Asma.Javed@ProCareTherapy.com. If you need to get in touch with me by phone, I can be reached directly at: 770-225-3021
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 225-3021
Fax: (866) 360-5109
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Students with School Anxiety
How to Spot Potential Anxiety Being nervous about the new school year is normal. What is not is okay is being so overwhelmed by your feelings that you are unable to function within the school day. ...
Read more »
- Back to School Checklist for School Nurses
Starting Your Must-Do List Each year will be different, but some items will always take precedence when heading back to school. As the school nurse, it is important to look over the records of all ...
Read more »