- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Are you looking for a school-based opportunity for the upcoming school year? ProCare is working with a great school district in Covington, Indiana that is in need of an Occupational Therapist! Open to new grads and out of state candidates!
- Full time: 37.5 hrs/week
- Full school year contract
- K-12th graders
- Candidate can make their own schedule
- Caseload will vary based on preference, skill set, and availability
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- A valid Indiana OT license
If you're interested, please apply today by sending a copy of your resume to: Asma.Javed@ProCareTherapy.com. If you need to get in touch with me by phone, I can be reached directly at: 770-225-3021
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 225-3021
Fax: (866) 360-5109
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Best Cities for Occupational Therapists
Using cost of living data and wage and location information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, we calculated the top 50 cities for Occupational Therapy in the US. We’ve listed our top 10 location...
Read more »
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »