We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team near the Fillmore, CA area for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year! As a school based Occupational Therapist, you will work closely with students to help them develop, and improve the skills they need for daily living and working.
Pay Range: $35-$56+/hr
- Full 2023-2024 School Year
- 8/16/23 START - 6/6/24
- Full Time (Exact hours TBD)
- K-12th grade caseload
- Approx. 40-50 students on caseload
- Multiple school sites (mileage can be reimbursed between school sites)
- Conduct patient evaluations to identify their strengths, weaknesses, and occupational needs.
- Develop individualized treatment plans to help patients achieve their goals.
- Implement therapeutic activities and exercises to improve patients' physical, cognitive, and emotional abilities.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as physicians, nurses, and speech therapists, to provide comprehensive care for patients.
- Educate patients and their families on ways to manage their conditions and promote health and wellness.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Valid license to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of California
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Prior experience in school based OT is preferred but not required
We offer competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401k, and paid time off. If you are a passionate and dedicated Occupational Therapist looking for a fulfilling career opportunity near the Fillmore, CA area, we encourage you to apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled