We have a need in our school district for an Occupational Therapist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Fillmore, CA
- Fully credentialed CA OT
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Start/End Dates: Full 23/24 Schools Year - 8/16/23 - 6/06/2024
- Full Time
- Caseload: 40-50 Students K-12th
Provide direct and consultative (indirect) services in fine motor and sensory areas to children identified as needing these services under the IDEA. Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary IEP and/or as requested a member of the Multi Tiers System of Support (MTSS) team, Behavior Support Team, etc. to support positive outcomes for all students
- Competitive weekly pay ($45-$50 an Hour)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled