The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Job Description for this position:
- This is a full time position, 5 days per week. The start date is 9/03/2020 and the end date will be 6/17/2021. This is an Elementary caseload with 35-40 students on the caseload with mild to moderate disabilities in a resource room- self contained settings. This position is Itinerant between 3 school locations. We are interviewing for this position now and looking to hire someone for the 2020-2021 school year.
Job requirements for this position:
-I am looking for an OT that preferably has schools experience. Must be licensed in the State of WA and have a Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy. Must also have WA ESA.
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
- Full Time employees are eligible for full benefit packages
Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
Flexible spending account
- Relocation reimbursement bonus (if applicable)
- We also provide housing and travel stipends for those that would be traveling for the position. Relocation bonuses are also an offer, if you are not stipend eligible.
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
- Interview preparation
If you are interested, please reach out to me today!
Resumes can also be submitted directly to my email address below.
Senior Director of Educational Resources?
Direct Line: 770-325-0318