A school in the Chicago Heights, Illinois area is seeking an Occupational Therapist licensed in Illinois for an immediate full time position. The Occupational Therapist position is full time, following the school schedule and will be an onsite position working with varying ages, k-8 with multiple disabilities and in the general population. The OT will need pediatric or schools experience prior as well as knowledge of IEPs and school based goals and assessments. This Chicago Heights, IL area OT position pays weekly every Friday and will allow the Occupational Therapist to make their own schedule working school hours, 37.5 hours a week (full time).
To apply: Submit an application below or send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- full time, 37.5 hours a week
- school setting, small caseload of students k-8
- current school year and next school year position
- weekly pay every Friday, medical insurance benefits, 401k matching
- flexible schedule
- Monday- Friday
- 37.5 hours a week
- school hours and schedule
- state of Illinois license active or eligible to receive
- schools or pediatric experience prior
- able to work full time
For more information:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled