Location: Vancouver, WA
Category: Schools - OT
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with a supportive team in a school setting? Read on to find out more on how you and ProCare can make an impact together:
- Full time (35 hours/wk)
- K-12th grade age groups, mostly elementary
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Schools experience preferred
- Active OT WA State License, and ESA
There are some great benefits offered when you work with ProCare Therapy. Look below to see some of the few!
- Competitive Compensation!
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered
- 401k matching
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at [email protected] or apply below!
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled