Orientation Mobility Specialist Opportunity in Providence, RI.
We are searching for an amazing Orientation Mobility Specialist to contract for the school year. This candidate is readily available to interview and start upon offer.
- Master’s Degree
- State Board licensing
Provides vision-specific classroom instruction and mobility therapy to students who are blind and visually impaired
• Collaborate with staff to schedule visits and provide O&M therapy to increase specific skills
• Consult with parents, medical staff, teachers and other professionals regarding the students needs
• Evaluate the orientation and mobility skills and related vision-specific needs
• Develop appropriate IEP and treatment plans for O&M instruction
• Perform assessments to help increase independent functioning of students
Looking to relocate? We provide stipends for candidates that are willing to travel for contracted positions. Also, with stipend assistance, we also offer health benefits, weekly pay, and relocation assistance.
If interested please feel free to contact me!
If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Jasmine Clark || Educational Talent Developer | Local: (770)-799-2960
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook