Searching for the best candidates nation-wide, we at ProCare Therapy pride ourselves in supporting the next generation of children. We are looking for fun loving companionate people to spread positively to the children.
We are currently on the market for a full time orientation mobility specialist position in Livermore, CA that is looking to start as soon as possible for the 2022/2023 school year. If you believe that you are a great fit for the job please apply online! Here is some more details below:
- Full-Time Position over the school year.
- Starts ASAP to the end of the school year.
- Caseload consists of 2 students.
- More details upon interview.
- Must hold a Master's Degree in Orientation Mobility
- Hold active OMS certification in CA.
- Holding a national COMS certification is preferred.
- Previous experience in schools as a OMS is preferred but not required.
- Total Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Matching 401 K
- Highly competitive compensation.
Deciding to partner with us at ProCare Therapy means that you will be represented by one of the leading recruiting firms in the education setting. The school district is constantly setting up interviews, so if you believe that you are a good fit for the opportunity please email me a copy of your updated resume at [email protected], and I will reach out about the next steps in the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled