Full-time Contracted OT - Evanston, IL
ProCare Therapy has teamed with the Evanston, IL School District to seek a full-time contracted Occupational Therapist to join their team for the 2023 school year with an opportunity for extension!
In this role, you will :
- Be familiar with various case loads and the evaluation process for IEP preferably with early childhood youth ages 3-5 years.
- Create and document monthly reports to supervisors as required.
- Participate in developmental arena assessments.
- Participate and/or lead eligibility meeting.
- Work with parents on understanding speech/language disorders such as articulation, language, fluency, and voice.
- Provide guidance to school-based speech/language pathologists as needed.
M-F, 8-3:30 pm (flexible)
- Valid Illinois Occupational Therapy License
- Master's Degree in in Occupational Therapy
- Professional Work Experience in K-12 settings.
Start Date: Immediately
About ProCare Therapy:
Procare Therapy has a long-established position in special education staffing. Candidates are eligible for competitive hourly rates, full healthcare benefits (with the option of vision & dental insurance), and an excellent level of flexibility. Not only that, but you will have me as your personal recruiter which is very helpful for you.
To learn more about our opportunities, we invite you to take a look at our blog!
- Weekly Competitive W2 Compensation
- Optional Health, Optical, and Dental Insurance
- 401K Matching
Contact for Job Poster :
Phone Number: 6784591142
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled