A school district in Sultan, WA is looking for an in-person Occupational Therapist for the 22/23 school year. If you are interested in hearing more about this opening apply today! To qualify for this opening, applicants must hold a license in the state of Washington, or the ability to obtain.
- Full-Time: 40 hours/week
- 2022-2023 school year: 9/5/22 - 6/9/23
- Caseload: K-12
- Onsite only
- Ready to interview now!
- Master’s Degree in OT
- Active WA License and ESA certification
- Prior school experience preferred
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
Please apply below or send a resume and availability times to speak over the phone with the recruiter below.
Jessie O'Brien Account Executive
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled