If you can carry out the day-to-day duties of developing occupational based intervention plans, evaluating the results, and consulting with the school-based team to help to improve the results of students, then you are the perfect candidate. Our client in Mundelein, Illinois is looking for an Occupational Therapist who can carry out these duties to service a great group of late elementary students.
To qualify for this opening, applicants must hold a license in the state of Illinois, or the ability to obtain.
- 2022-2023 School year
- Gen-Ed and Cross-Categorical
- Onsite only
- Ready to interview now!
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active Illinois OT Licensure
- School or pediatric based experience
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Jessie O'Brien Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled