Take a look at this great opportunity for nurturing paraprofessionals for this current school year! This position is a contract and located in the sunny side of Sunnyvale, CA area. A delighted school district needs an experienced paraprofessionals to start now until the end of the school year. Check out the job details below!
- School hours are from 7:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Most likely offer summer positions
- K-12th caseload
- 1:1 and classroom setting openings
- Primarily ASD caseload
- Experience working with youth is required
- Behavior experience is preferred or previous paraprofessional experience is preferred
- School setting experience is preferred
- 401k matching
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Weekly direct deposit
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities in the education field, feel free to contact me to learn more at [email protected] and/or at 770-776-2105.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled