Full Time Paraprofessional Opportunity near Surprise, AZ
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Paraprofessional Opening near Surprise, AZ
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Special Education Paraprofessional this upcoming school year for a contract position located near Surprise, AZ.
- Full time hours
- K-8 and high school caseload
- Weekly paychecks
- Assist the Special Education Teacher with the implementation of the Individual Education Plan for students with various types of disabilities and assist in general education curriculum on a continuum of services.
- Assists the teacher in the carry out activities/work assignments for students across the continuum of services.
- Follow a lesson plan, chart or guide evolved by teacher.
- Consults frequently with staff about the needs, suggestions, questions, problems and progress of the students.
- Assists the teacher in the implementation and maintaining student discipline.
- Maintains adequate and legible records concerning students whom they support.
- Attends district professional development classes
- Participate in the Medicaid reimbursement program which includes maintaining logs on students and attending scheduled training
- Assists students with activities of daily living, to including hygiene and toileting
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- AA degree OR 60 college credit hours OR successful completion of Dysart approved exam.
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Valid CPR First Aid certification.
- Obtain and maintain a valid Arizona Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card (AZ IVP FPCC)
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and contact me below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled