Preschool LPN Nurse 22/23'
Procare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Everett, Washington seeking a licensed practical nurse to execute a 1:1 duties with a student that requires trach and tube feeding services for the upcoming school year. With flexible hours, competitive pay and outstanding benefits, candidates can have the opportunity to interview ASAP for this position and more. Apply today and Procare Therapy will help assist you in qualifying for a virtual interview with the Director so that you do not let this opportunity slip away. See following details below
- Full-Time 22-23
- Active LPN License
- Pediatric experience preferred
- 1:1 Nurse for an Elementary aged student that has a ventilator, trach tube and a feeding tube
- More details discussed upon interview
- Hourly Compensation
- Weekly Pay - Friday
- United Healthcare Insurance
- Health, Dental, Optical
- 401K Matching
- Certified LPN Nurse - Washington
- Associates of Science in Nursing - LPN
- Background Check & Drug Screening
If your interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] or contact me at 770-557-3238 through text or phone call.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled