- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
Physical Therapist (PT)/ Maternity Leave Job Opening
Procare is currently accepting Physical Therapist (PT) applicants, to help assist a school district in the Evansville, Wisconsin area. The therapist will be servicing a Pre- Kindergarten through Age 21 caseload. The therapist will be assisting 5 schools locations for the 3 month maternity leave contract.
- Full- Time , Maternity Leave, Short- Term Contract
- 5 Days/ Week
- 35-40 Hours/ Week
- Requires a Master's Level Degree
- Must Be Licensed and Certified through the State Board
- Available to Supervise a PTA
- Background Check Obtained/ Passed
- Immediate Phone/ In- Person Availability
APPLY NOW! If you are interested in this position please apply directly to this job posting. You may also contact Lorice Young at 770-225-3054. We are currently setting rapid interview appointments for this current week.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »