Are you a dedicated and compassionate RBT with a passion for making a positive impact on the lives of students? ProCare Therapy is seeking an enthusiastic RBT to join an amazing school district.
At ProCare Therapy our goal is to make lives better for those who make lives better! We'd love to help you find your next big opportunity!
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Monday - Friday
- 32.50 hours per week
- K- 12 openings
- Will be assigned based on preference
- Onsite position
- Contract Position
- More details provided during interview about the specifics of position
- RBT certification is required
- Experience working with students with diverse special needs, including but not limited to learning disabilities, autism, and emotional/behavioral disorders.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for helping students succeed.
- Drug screen and background check required
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students with special needs.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are a dedicated educator who is excited about the prospect of shaping the future of students with special needs and contributing to an inclusive educational community, we encourage you to apply!
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
*For immediate consideration please email an updated resume to [email protected] or call 904-309-9769.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled