Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) Needed in Lennox, CA for Upcoming 22/23 School Year
Are you an experienced and reliable Registered Nurse in California looking for a new work opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work full-time with a marvelous school district in the Lennox area for the full upcoming 2022-2023 school year beginning in August. If you believe you would be a good fit for the position, please apply online now and get an interview today! See more specific job information below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (30+ hours per week)
- Assignment Length: August 15th, 2022 – June 16th, 2023
- Case Load Description: General school nursing responsibilities for K-8th grade students (administering medications, wound care, Covid-19 protocol, management of health records, etc.). Nurse will travel between the 6 schools in the district.
- Degree: Must have either Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- License / Certification: Must hold active California State Nursing Certification
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled