School Psychologist 1099 Contract Job
ProCare Therapy is seeking an experienced School Psychologist to work virtually with a school based in Oregon. If you are a certified School Psychologist Licensed in Oregon with 2 years of school or classroom experience as well as your Master's degree, and are seeking a work-from-home role starting for the 22/23 School year, please see details below:
- Full Time Hours
- 100% work from home
- Full 2022/2023 School Year
- K-12 Caseload
- More Specific information about the caseload is available on the interview with director
- Master's or Doctoral level degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Active Oregon DOE School Psychology Licensure
- If you do not live in Oregon you must have a School Psychologist license in the state you reside in as well as your Washington License
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Completely Remote Assignments – 100% Work from home
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer
- Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If this role sounds like a great fit, or you are interested in discussing other openings, please reach to me directly by either phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled