Full time, Remote School Psychologist, Virginia Beach, VA
Job Type: Contract
Interviews are currently being scheduled for a school based psychologist. Experience with IEPs and assessments, testing is preferred for this school based position. This is Teletherapy. Candidates need to be comfortable with working their computer. We provide secure platform to deliver services, along with tools and assessments.
To apply: Submit a resume below or send a resume to Shelley Mourillon at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply directly.
- Full time 37.5 hours, Fully virtual. paid for both direct and indirect services
- school setting High school and elementary case load
- ASAP start for full school year
- Must have VA license
- This is a 1099 independent contracting position.
- Compensation based on experience.
- state VA license
- knowledge of IEPs, assessments, reporting etc
- very supportive school district. other psycholgist in place.
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled