Full-time RN needed for School Nurse opportunity near Naperville, IL | 2022-2023
If you are looking for a Registered Nurse job opportunity which will both enrich and advance your career along with paying you the competitive rate which you deserve – ProCare Therapy may have the perfect position for you to apply for and learn more about. We are a school staffing organization which partners with school districts and professionals nationwide. We regularly work with districts in Illinois and have now partnered with a supportive school district near Naperville in Woodridge, which is looking to fill an open School RN job for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. For those seeking a new opportunity, this would be the perfect chance to make a change and get a feel for a new position or school district before hiring for the 2023-2024 school year begins. Hours, dates, and further information can be found below – please send in an online application if you would like to begin the hiring process.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate (available upon request)
- ** Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process (dependent on experience, qualifications, etc.)**
- Guaranteed Hours: 35 hours per week (full-time)
- Assignment Length: ASAP - May 25, 2023
- Potential to extend through summer & the 2023-2024 school year as well!
- Case Load Description:
- Hired candidate will be assigned to work primarily in a 1-on-1 capacity with a medically-fragile student in one of the district's middle school school locations
- Nurse would also contribute to coverage for district building health rooms for general nursing duties if/when student missing time from school
- Job Responsibilities:
- Follow assigned care plan from student's doctor throughout the day (g-tube, trach, seizure protocol, etc.)
- Administer medications and care as needed & prescribed for student(s) throughout the day
- Assist district with writing and updating student health plans as needed
- Diabetic care for students
- ***Full job description & further details to come from school during interview process***
- Degree: Associate's or Bachelor's in Nursing
- License / Certification: Active Illinois RN license
- 1 year of previous school nursing or pediatrics experience preferred, but new grads are also welcome!
To be considered for this position, please contact me directly at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and two references to that email. Once received – I will reach out to you with more information on the interview and hiring process, the school district, and the details of the job itself.
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled