Are you a driven, motivated, and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist (OT) seeking a full-time opportunity for the upcoming school year? We have the perfect opportunity for you! A wonderful school district in the Mundelein, IL is looking to add an OT candidate to their staff.
This is a full-time (35-40 hours/week), contract position for the 2022-2023 school year. The caseload contains elementary-aged kiddos in the general education and cross categorical classrooms. this is a fully on-site position.
- Requires a Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed in the state of IL
- School experience preferred but not required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by calling 904-328-1742. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled