Full-Time School Based Paraprofessional Needed In Ypsilanti, MI | 2023-2024 |
ProCare Therapy is a nationwide staffing agency which has specialized in helping educational and healthcare professionals find new jobs with schools for over 20 years. We have partnered with a charming and supportive school district in the Ypsilanti, MI area and are looking for applicants for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant role for the second semester of 2023-2024 school year. As a contracted employee with ProCare, you will enjoy a competitive hourly pay rate, a generous benefits package and perhaps most importantly, a great opportunity to continue to further your career in education! If you are a licensed SLPA looking for your next opportunity for the upcoming school year, please see further details below for information on how to apply.
Job Assignment Details:
- Hourly Pay Rate: $20-27$ /hr.
- Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
- Assignment Start & End Date: January 2024 – June 2024
- Case Load Description: Paraprofessional will be assigned to a specific school location within the district based on preference & past experience.
- Responsibilities: Para’s will be providing aide to special education classrooms through 1:1, Teacher assistance.
- Previous school setting experience preferred, but first-time Paraprofessional also welcome
If you believe you are a good match for this opportunity, please fill out an online application today. Once you have done so, please send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected] and I will reach out to you with information on the next steps of the process.
Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled