Full-Time School Based Paraprofessional Needed In Ypsilanti, MI
ProCare Therapy is a nationwide staffing agency which has specialized in helping educational and healthcare professionals find new jobs with schools for over 20 years. We have partnered with a charming and supportive school district in the Ypsilanti, MI area and are looking for applicants for a full-time Paraprofessional position for the second semester of the 2023-2024 school year. As a contracted employee with ProCare, you will enjoy a competitive hourly pay rate, a generous benefits package and perhaps most importantly, a great opportunity to continue to further your career in special education! If you are a paraprofessional looking for your next opportunity for the upcoming school year, please see further details below for information on how to apply.
Job Assignment Details:
- Hourly Pay Rate: $20-27$ /hr.
- Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
- Assignment Start & End Date: January 2024 – June 2024
- Case Load Description: Paraprofessional will be assigned to a specific school location within the district based on preference & past experience.
- Responsibilities: Para’s will be providing aide to special education classrooms through 1:1, Teacher assistance.
- Previous school setting experience preferred, but first-time Paraprofessional also welcome
We are currently scheduling interview with the school district for this position. If you would like to apply and be considered, please fill out the online application form and send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected]. Once received, if your qualifications are a good fit, I will reach out to discuss the next steps of the hiring process with you.
Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled