ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Bridgeport, Texas. As a school-based SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students by providing comprehensive speech and language services. We offer competitive pay along with full benefits, creating a rewarding career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Manage a general language/artic caseload of approximately 65-80 students (caseload may vary based on the number of SLPs hired)
- Provide speech and language evaluations, assessments, and therapy services to students
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs)
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of student progress and treatment plans
- Stay up-to-date with best practices and advancements in the field of speech-language pathology
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or related field
- Valid Texas state license or eligibility for licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) preferred, but will consider Clinical Fellows (CFs)
- Experience working with school-aged children, preferably in a school setting
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Full-time or part-time position
- One position is dedicated to elementary students, while the other includes elementary, middle, and high school caseloads
- Currently, the team consists of two SLPs and three SLPAs. One SLP and one SLPA will be leaving, and we are looking to replace the SLPA with an SLP
- Competitive pay and full benefits package offered
To apply, please email your resume to Taukarri Hilton at [email protected]. We are excited to review your application and discuss this rewarding opportunity with you further.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. ProCare Therapy is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled