Location: Lynnfield, MA
Job Duration: August 28, 2023 - June 14, 2024
Job Type: Full-Time, Onsite Only
Pay: Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Full-time benefits package included
About Us: We are seeking two highly motivated and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year. These positions are based in Lynnfield, MA, serving students within the Therapeutic Learning Center in Wilmington, MA, and the Deaf and Hard of Hearing program in Lynnfield, MA. We are a moderate to severe school under SEEM (Special Education in Public Charter Schools).
Responsibilities: As a School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in assessing, diagnosing, and providing therapeutic intervention for students with communication disorders. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, and communication abilities of students.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
- Providing therapy services to students with speech and language disorders, both individually and in group settings.
- Implementing evidence-based intervention techniques and utilizing appropriate therapy materials.
- Monitoring and documenting student progress, adjusting therapy plans as necessary.
- Providing guidance and support to teachers and staff on strategies to enhance student communication skills.
- Participating in IEP meetings and contributing to the development of educational goals.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records and reports.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Valid Massachusetts state license in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Experience working with school-aged children, preferably in an educational setting.
- Strong knowledge of various communication disorders and speech/language therapy techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to providing high-quality services and advocating for students with special needs.
How to Apply: If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students and meet the above requirements, please email your resume to Taukarri Hilton at [email protected]. Please include "SLP Application - Lynnfield" in the subject line of your email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. We appreciate your interest in joining our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled