Full-time School Nurse jobs now hiring ASAP near Redwood City, CA | 2022-2023
If you are a qualified RN or LVN in the Redwood City, CA area, ProCare Therapy would like to speak with you! We are currently working with a handful of wonderful school districts in your area looking to hire full-time School Nurses for the full 2022-2023 school year beginning in August. ProCare Therapy can offer you competitive pay rates, insurance benefits and further incentives to work with our districts. Please see further details below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35-40 hours per week
- Assignment Length: August 2022 - May 2023
- Case Load Description: School Nurses will be assigned to a specific school location within the district based on preference & past experience. Most positions will be K-12 unless stated otherwise.
- Responsibilities: Nurses will be working as the main school nurse for their assigned school location. Duties will involve administering medications, Covid-19 protocol, diabetic care, wound care, managing health records, etc.
- LVN - Nursing Diploma (or related degree)
- RN - Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- License / Certification: Must hold active California RN or LVN license
- Previous school nursing experience preferred, but first-time school nurses also welcome!
To be considered for a position, please contact me at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled