Full-time School Nurse jobs now hiring ASAP near Rodeo, CA | 2022-2023
If you are a qualified RN or LVN in northern California looking for your next full-time position for the 2022-2023 school year, now is the time to apply! ProCare Therapy has partnered with a supportive school district near the Rodeo, CA area which is looking to hire School Nurses ASAP for the 2022-2023 school year beginning in August. If you are interested in learning more, please see job details below and fill out an online application!
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35-40 hours per week
- Assignment Length: August 2022 - May 2023
- Case Load Description: School Nurses will be assigned to a specific school location within the district based on preference & past experience. Most positions will be K-12 unless stated otherwise.
- Responsibilities: Nurses will be working as the main school nurse for their assigned school location. Duties will involve administering medications, Covid-19 protocol, diabetic care, wound care, managing health records, etc.
- LVN - Nursing Diploma (or related degree)
- RN - Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- License / Certification: Must hold active California RN or LVN license
- Previous school nursing experience preferred, but first-time school nurses also welcome!
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled