Are you a driven, motivated, and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist (OT) seeking a full-time opportunity for the upcoming school year? We have the perfect opportunity for you! A wonderful school district in the Prince George, VA area is looking to add an OT candidate to their staff.
This is a full-time (35-40 hours/week), contract position for the 2022-2023 school year. The caseload includes K-12 students across the district. Additional assignment details will be provided on the interview.
- Requires a Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed in the state of VA
- School experience preferred but not required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply by submitting your information and sending a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled