Now Hiring | Full-Time School Psychologist
Our school district is hiring a well-qualified School Psychologist for the full 2022-2023 school year. We would like to efficiently ensure a successful school year for our students and staff, so we are quickly scheduling virtual interviews and extending job offers as soon as possible.
- 5 Days per Week | 37.5 Hours per Week
- Full 2022-2023 School Year
- Elementary Caseload (Possibly Secondary)
- Location: Palatka, Florida
General Statement of Responsibilities:
The school psychologist will provide services that assist parents and professionals in meeting the educational and social/emotional/behavioral, and mental health needs of children.
- Must hold a Florida State School Psychologist License.
- Active certifications are required.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must pass a background check.
Benefits and Incentives:
- Matching 401K with Principal
- Medical Insurance with UnitedHealth Care
- Dental Insurance with Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance with EyeMed
- Short Term Disability
- Competitive Pay
Please apply with your most recently updated resume. From there, you will be contacted shortly after for a preliminary interview. Details of the next steps in the interview process will be provided during the preliminary phone call. Feel free to reach out to our Account Executive directly by email or at the office number listed below. We look forward to meeting you!
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
(770) 557-3231 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled