Full Time School Psychologist - Blaine, MN
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Blaine, Minnesota area in need of licensed School Psychologist for the current school year. The schedule is full time and we are looking for someone that can start as soon as possible.
- School Psychologist
- Start: beginning of December - End: 06/10/2021
- 40 hours per week
- Middle school
- Must hold valid licensure in Minnesota
- Supporting student's IEPs by providing psychological services. In addition, the psychologist will conduct assessments.
- Master's level degree or higher in School or Educational Psychology
- Must hold or can obtain Minnesota state license
- New graduates are welcome
- Excellent hourly rate
- Benefits for full-time hours
- Weekly pay each Friday
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have and get a phone interview scheduled between you and the Special Education Director at the district.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled