Calling all dream weavers, problem solvers, and champions of youth! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a compassionate and dedicated School Psychologist to join one of our trusted school districts in the beautiful community of Bloomington, Indiana. We're seeking an exceptional individual to champion students' well-being, foster inclusivity, and drive positive change through empathy-driven practices.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Relocation assistance
- Referral bonuses and flexible spending account
- Full time
- ASAP - May 21, 2024 (will renew)
- 3-4 schools split between 6 other psychs
- Typical psych duties and a lot of hands on responsibilities with behavioral issues
- More details upon interview
- Master's or Doctorate's level degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Proper Teaching Certification to practice as a School Psychologist in Indiana
- School experience preferred
- Reliable Transportation
- Pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 30+ minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near Bloomington, but are licensed to work in the state of Indiana as a School Psychologist, please email me if you are interested and we will find you a virtual or onsite position near you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled