ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a full-time Contracted School Psychologist for an elementary caseload in Carlisle, PA. The position starts ASAP and runs through the 2022-2023 and 2023-2024 school years. The ideal candidate will be certified as a School Psychologist and have experience working with elementary-aged students.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify student needs and develop individualized education plans
- Provide counseling and support services to students, families, and school staff
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to develop strategies to support student success
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and services provided
- Participate in meetings and training as required
- Valid School Psychologist certification in PA
- Must have PA Clearances
- Experience working with elementary-aged students in a school setting
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations
This is a full-time contracted position, offering competitive compensation starting at 38 n hour and benefits. As a member of the ProCare Therapy team, you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities and support from an experienced advisory team.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Lauren Torres at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you take the next step in your career as a School Psychologist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled