- Job Location:
Grand Junction, CO
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in Grand Junction, Colorado that is in need of a licensed School Psychologist for the current school year. This is a full-time role in which interviews are being conducted now.
- Full-time: 37.5 hours per week
- Half of caseload with 9th graders at 2 high schools
- Half of caseload assisting other PSYCHs in the district with evaluations
- Can interview and start ASAP
- Master's level degree in School Psychology
- Must hold obtain State license
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have and get a phone interview scheduled between you and the Special Education Director at the district.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »