Location: Bloomington, IN
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
We are seeking a School Psychologist to join our team and provide services for the remaining school year. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a school setting and be passionate about helping students achieve their academic and personal goals.
- 30-40 hours per week
- 5 days per week
- 7:50 AM to 4:30 PM
- IEPs, assessments, evaluations, etc.
- General psych duties
- More details upon interview
- K-12th Grade
- Master's degree in School Psychology or a related field
- Current licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Experience working in a school setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Weekly Pay
- 401(k) matching
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students and have the qualifications and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
Alyssa Martin - Director of Psychology Services
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled