- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near the Halifax, Virginia area in need of a licensed School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. This will be a full-time role in which interviews are being conducted now.
- Full time School Psychologist
- K-12th grade district
- Starting 2019-2020
- Responsibilities including testing, attending IEP meetings, sitting in eligibility meetings, and Medicaid billing
- Must be licensed in Virginia
- Phone or in person interview
- Master's level degree in School Psychologists
- Must hold or can obtain State license
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have and get a phone interview scheduled between you and the Special Education Director at the district.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »