Kansas Early Childhood Psychologist | Upcoming School Year
ProCare Therapy has a contract School Psychologist opening for an excellent school district in Easton, Kansas. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Full-time position
- Upcoming School year
- Four days a week
- Monday and Wednesday-Friday
- 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Early Childhood caseload
- Social/Emotional Services
- Evaluations and report writing
- IEP writing for social-emotional needs
- Progress Monitor
- Facilitation and scheduling of evaluation and IEP meetings
- Coordination of early childhood transitions and evaluation
• Master’s or Doctorate level degree
• Kansas State Board Licensure
• State License and Education Certification
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply by submitting your information and sending a copy of your resume to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability. Contact me for any questions by calling or texting (678) 748-5316.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled