We have a need in our school district for a School Psychologist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Monroe, MI
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint Clearance
- Candidate must have National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) certification
- Start/End Dates: ASAP-6/14/22
- Caseload: K- 12th
- Full Time
- Provide short-term group or individual counseling services as necessary and in accordance with the student's social-emotional identified needs and/or within a student's Individual Education Program
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled