Full-Time School Psychologist Job
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school district near Southlake, TX looking to hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year.
- Full-Time: 37.50 Hrs/Week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- K-12th grade students
- Duties include evaluating the educational, learning styles, and program needs of each child referred to Special Education services.
- Will also be expected to provide diagnostic information and to work cooperatively with instructional personnel to provide the most appropriate programs for students with disabilities.
- Master's or Doctorate Level Degree in School Psychology
- Must have School Psychologist license in Texas
- Experience preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-748-5317 , [email protected] To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled