ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist for a school district in Eau Claire, MI.
As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the overall well-being and academic success of our students. You will work collaboratively with educators, parents, and other professionals to create a positive and inclusive learning environment. The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Conducting comprehensive psychological assessments to identify students' strengths and areas of need.
- Providing individual and group counseling to address social-emotional and behavioral concerns.
- Collaborating with teachers and parents to develop and implement strategies to support students' academic and social-emotional development.
- Participating in the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Offering consultation and guidance to educators and parents on effective interventions and accommodations.
- Contributing to the creation and implementation of school-wide positive behavior support systems.
- Collaborating with the multidisciplinary team to address crisis intervention and prevention.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- Valid School Psychologist certification/license in the state of Michigan.
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment tools and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
If qualified you are encouraged to apply. Submit your resume and you will be contacted to discuss the position, pay, and benefits. Pay will be determined by degree level and experience.
(678) 748 - 5959
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled