We are looking for a qualified and passionate school psychologist in the Dayton, OH area! If you are looking for an exciting position where you can help children, with great pay and benefits, this is the role for you. Apply now!
• Assessment: Conducting psychological evaluations and assessments
• Supporting Special Education Services: Collaborating with special education teams to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs.
• Consultation: Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other school staff to develop effective strategies and interventions to support students' academic and social success.
• Documentation and Record-Keeping: Maintain accurate records of assessments, interventions, and progress notes for each student.
• Certification in School Psychology in Ohio
• Master’s Degree or higher in School Psychology
• Experience working with children in educational setting
• Competitive compensation packages
• Healthcare, vision, and dental packages
• Support from a dedicated team to ensure your success and satisfaction
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply now! You can also apply directly by reaching out to Bailey Crews, Director of Educational Resources, at [email protected]. You can also reach out at 470-482-6532 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled