Full-Time School Psychologist Job in Robbinsville, NJ
A school in Robbinsville, NJ is in need of a School Psychologist for the 2022-2023 school year. They are needing someone who is passionate about their job and motivated to change these students lives.
ProCare Therapy is a staffing agency that partners with school districts all over the country. Our goal is to ensure the needs of students are met by placing the most qualified, motivated candidates.
- 2022-2023 School Year
- ASAP - June 16, 2023
- Full time position; 36.25 hours per week
- Work hours: 7:25 AM - 2:35 PM
- High School caseload; 35 students
- Mainly include case management
- Collaborate with other professionals to ensure students are successful
- Active New Jersey School Psychology Licensure (required)
- Master's Degree in School Psychology (required)
- 1 year of relevant experience preferred
ProCare Therapy Benefits:
- United Healthcare
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with up tp 50% company match
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate dependent upon your experience level.
If this sounds like an employee opportunity you may be interested in, please reach out to me via phone or email!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled