ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in the Sterling Heights area. They are in need of a School Psychologist to start ASAP and go until the end of the school year. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now!
- 2022-2023 School Year
- ASAP start date
- Full time position; 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: Mainly Elementary students
- More details to come on interview!
- Mainly testing for both initial and re-evaluations
- IEP meetings
- Help the team with paperwork
- Active Michigan School Psychology Licensure required
- Master's Degree in School Psychology required
- Prior school experience required
ProCare Therapy Benefits:
- United Healthcare
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with up tp 50% company match
ProCare Therapy also provides Teletherapy services for district all throughout the United States. If this interests you, reach out now!
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate dependent upon your experience level.
If this sounds like an employee opportunity you may be interested in, please reach out to me via phone or email!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled