Job Type: Full-time, W-2 contract position for the 2023-2024 school year
Location: York Springs, PA
ProCare Therapy is partnered with a school district in York Springs, PA seeking a highly skilled and motivated School Psychologist for the 2023-2024 school year. The School Psychologist will work collaboratively with school personnel, students, and families to promote the academic, social-emotional, and behavioral success of all students.
As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in promoting the academic and social-emotional well-being of students. You will work closely with students, teachers, parents, and administrators to provide comprehensive psychological services and support within the school setting.
- Full-Time: M-F; 37-40 hours/week
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Caseload: Elementary and Middle School
- Initial Evaluations and Re-Evaluations, Formal/Informal classroom observations of students
- Ready to interview now!
- A Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Applicant must hold a PA issued School Psychologist License
- PA clearances required
- Knowledge of evidence-based interventions for academic, social-emotional, and behavioral concerns
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with crisis intervention and prevention
- Commitment to equity and inclusion in education
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! Interested in working from home? ProCare does have tele-therapy options available! Please reach out to me today to learn more about how we can assist.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled