Full Time School Psychologist
Job Type: Contract
School Psychologist needed in Detroit, MI
A school district near Detroit, MI is in need of a School Psychologist full time for the remainder of the school year!
- Full time
- Available to interview immediately
- Requires a Masters or Doctorate degree
- State Board licensing
- Help students process their issues and plan goals
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, family and social issues
- Inform and counsel parents on relevant topics within their child's life
- Research and apply learning programs that apply to the child’s needs
- Participate and diagnose student by administering psychological tests
- Evaluate and advise disciplinary practices for troubled students
If interested please feel free to contact me!
If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Jasmine Clark || Educational Talent Developer | Local: (770)-799-2960
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled