Applicants must at least have a Masters in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
ProCare Therapy is working with a client near Minneapolis, Minnesota that is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year. Please find additional details below.
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Start Date: August 30, 2021
- End Date: June 10, 2022
- Duties: Services and due process
- Caseload: 45-50 Kiddos
- K - 12th grade caseload
- Support student academic achievement
- Caseload/Job Details: Licensed Speech and Language Therapist who provides services as well as perform evaluations.
- Experience with autism, executive functioning and receptive and expressive student needs plus teaching social skills are preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Must have Minnesota SLP License
- Must pass drug screen and background screen
If you are a Clinical Fellow Click this link
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you, then come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325