We have a need in our school district for a School Social Worker. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Woodstock, IL
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- State Licensed in Social Work
- Start/End Dates: 8/15/22-5/25/23
- Full Time (35 hours)
- Caseload: K-12th
- Position 1: 6:45AM-2:30 Depends on scheduled meeting times
- Position 2: M, W, F 6:45-2:30 Tuesday and Thursday 10-6pm.
- This position will work with three elementary classrooms for students on the Autism spectrum and two Elementary classrooms for students with significant academic and medical needs. It is split between two buildings.
- This position is split between two elementary schools. More of a traditional building social worker with two late nights intended to provide additional services to families who cannot access them.
- Must have Active Social Worker License
- Must have Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Prior school experience preferred
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled