- Job Location:
Colorado Springs, CO
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has a job opening in Colorado Springs, CO for a school social worker. This position will be 37.5 hours per week for the entire 2019-2020 school year. We are currently arranging interviews and will continue until we have found the right fit. Applicants must have a Masters Degree in Social Work or Psychology to be considered for this position. Preferred qualified candidates will have D.O.R.A. Psychologist license and be bilingual.
- Full time- 37.5 hours a week
- Elementary & PreK caseload
- Prior experience in schools preferred for Social Worker
- Must have Psychologist license in D.O.R.A. (medicaid billing) preferred
- Experience evaluating mental/behavioral/emotional status
- Comfort determining student needs and developing a plan of action
- Responsibility for monitoring student progress and effectiveness of IEP
For more information, please email updated resume to Asma Javed:
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »