- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school in Baltimore, MD is partnering with ProCare Therapy to help fill a School Social Worker position. Sign on and completion bonuses are available. Call me to learn more about this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Job at a Glance:
- Full Time Hours (35 Hours Weekly)
- 5 Days Per Week
- Duties include improving school climate, addressing crisis, providing psycho-educational groups, individual counseling and playing a critical role to SST/504 teams.
- Must have Maryland Certification
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: Crystal.Handley@Procaretherapy.com . Once I receive, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for a phone interview with this client.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »