Full Time School Social Workers Needed: 2023-2024 | Waukegan, IL
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Full-Time School Social Worker to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. The School Social Worker will be responsible for working with students, families, and school staff to provide support and interventions for social and emotional issues that may be impacting academic success.
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions with students
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to develop interventions and strategies to support students
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify student needs and strengths
- Provide crisis intervention and support to students and families as needed
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of services provided
- Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited university
- Valid Illinois Social Work license
- Must have PEL
- Experience working in a school setting preferred
- Ability to work effectively with diverse student populations
ProCare Therapy is a leading provider of school-based therapy services, including speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and mental health services. We believe in providing our therapists with the support and resources they need to succeed, including ongoing training and professional development opportunities, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits packages.
If you are a dedicated and passionate School Social Worker looking for a new opportunity in Waukegan, IL, we would love to hear from you! Please contact Bailey Crews, Director of Educational Resources, at [email protected] or 470-482-6532 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled