Full-time school Speech Language Pathologist job now hiring in Chicago, IL (CCC preferred)
Job Type: Any
Full-time school Speech Language Pathologist job now hiring Chicago, IL, CA (CCC preferred)
Are you an experienced and reliable Speech Language Pathologist in Illinois looking for a new job opportunity? We have the perfect opening for you! This is your chance to work full-time with a marvelous school district near the Chicago, IL area for the full upcoming 2021-2022 school year beginning ASAP. If you believe you would be a good fit for the position, please apply online now and get an interview today! See more specific job information below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Pay & Benefits: Competitive hourly rates + Insurance Benefits (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 40 hours per week
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 15, 2022
- Case Load Description: Onsite opportunities only, around 45-50 students on caseloads
- Degree: Must have Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- License / Certification: Must hold active Illinois state SLP license (& preferably ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- Schools experience preferred but not required!
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at email@example.com. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled